Tuesday, May 12, 2009

GIRLS WEEKEND!




I had a Blast at our "Girls weekend!" I went with 4 of my high school friends down to San Fransisco to celebrate all of us turning 30 this year. Stephanie (our friend who is ALWAYS planing trips, parties, and anything else you can think of) invited us all to a special "time out" for us moms. We had an awesome 4 days! I don't think I have laughed that hard in years! The first day 4 of us met up and went to the Oakland Temple and did sealings. It was so nice and the weather was awesome. Then we walked to the top of the temple and had a great time setting the timers on all 4 of our cameras and running into position.

Us at the Hotel before the temple

This is the view from the top of the temple

Us on top of the Temple



That night we met up with our other friend Amy and went to a nice dinner.
The next day we went to see WICKED, which was SO awesome! We sat in the 2nd row and it was amazing! Go see it if you ever get the chance.
Riding to Wicked


We also went to Great America, shopping in San Fran, went to dinner at the Cheesecake factory, got lost a lot, stayed up all night, and laughed a ton!
Thank you to all you ladies who came, we'll have to plan another one for sure!

9 comments:

Stephanie T said...

It was so much fun! Do you know who has my SD card?
I have felt so much more relaxed since our trip and have definately been a better mommy and wife. So I think it was a great thing all around! You girls are funny, smart, and talented. We totally have to go again.

The Hockmans said...

How fun!!! I want to go! Isn't Wicked awesome, I loved it. I am so glad you got to get out and have some non-mommy time, its so rare! Next time come down this way and we'll have to do something in SoCal. Always missing you.

Busy Lady said...

Looks like so much fun!!! I love girl time and how neat that you are still good friends with 3 people from high school.

becky gomez said...

Jamie,
It looks like you had a ton of fun! Good for you that you were able to get away. Sometimes we moms really need it.

Shandy said...

Jamie! how awesome!!
you are so blessed to have such wonderful friends in this life (and an awesome husband who supports you in doing fun things like this!)
loved reading about your grand time and seeing all of the photos!
so happy for you :)

Natasha said...

Thanks for coming Jaime we had so much fun. I already miss you. Yeah we will defiantly have to do this again. love ya babe.

Hillary said...

Haha looks like you girls had fun! Hopefully I'll still have some girlfriends from high school to hang out with in ten years! Haha.
But no, that's Ashley's baby. His name is Lucas. And as for the boyfriend, I actually do plan on waiting for him. I'll be keeping myself busy for the two years anyway. (: Miss you guys! Love ya!

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

it was a blast and you were a GREAT surprise! What do you think about our next one being in or near park city? Just a thought!

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

Believe it or not, but I just made my girl's trip post 1 million times better...but you'll have to visit my blog to find out what I did! LOVE YA!