Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's a. . . . . .

I found out today that we will be welcoming a little baby girl into our family around April the 6th. Today was a very special day for me. I have had a special feeling that a little girl was waiting to come down to our family for a long time now, even before we knew I was pregnant. I feel like she was meant to come to our home at this time and I couldn't be happier. On the way home from my doctors appointment I just had to have a good cry. . .darn those pregnancy hormones!
The kids are really happy too, although Dallin still had his heart set on a little brother. Each of the kids keep talking to my belly and hoping she can hear them. It's pretty entertaining to hear what they each have to say to her.

13 comments:

CJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karla said...

That really exciting and if we end up with only boys I will have to send Katie over so she will be able to do someone's hair.

Starnes fam said...

Yay! Congrats!

Susan and Scott said...

Congrats Jamie.

Stephanie T said...

I am so happy for you guys! What a gift your new baby will be to your beautiful family.

I want to talk to you and hear all about it. Love you!

becky gomez said...

Congrats!

Busy Lady said...

Congratulations Jamie!!

Brooke said...

How fun! Congrats!

The Hockmans said...

Whoo hoo! A girl! I wish I could talk to your belly too...LoL! Congratulations, We are so excited for you to introduce a new baby girl to your family!

Brooke said...

Hi Jamie-
My new craft blog is babblingsfrombrooke@blogspot.com. Check it out!

Patti said...

congratulations Jamie!! how fun for all of you.and I have to tell you that you guys are so spoiled about finding out the sex of the baby before they are born m. mine were all surprise here we are!!except for Tricia and Chad I knew she was a girl and he was a boy.just the feelings I had before they were born!! again congratulations to you.

Michele said...

That is so great! It is especially wonderful that you had a feeling that it was going to be a girl.

Jen said...

Congratulations Jamie!!