Monday, June 23, 2008

I learned how to do a slide show!


Okay, so I am finally learning a few things about blogs and I don't feel so dumb anymore. My friend Peggy dropped by today with her kids for a few hours to eat lunch with my family and teach me a little more about blogs (Peggy is visiting from California and was in our last ward). It was great to see her after 3 years and reminess about our old ward and friends. I was SO excited when she taught me how to put on a slide show and music! I thought it would be much harder than it was! So everyone take a minute to look at my masterpiece. Oh, and I wanted to tell all my friends to PLEASE leave me a message when you visit my blog, I am not sure if you looked if you don't. So far I feel like I am writting this blog to myself! I will commit myself to keep up my blog if I know you want to see it. I love you Guys -Jamie
P.S This song playing is my new favorite, I've been listening to it non-stop lately. It's just so pretty and relaxing!- Enjoy

5 comments:

Family Aldridge said...

Good Job on your blog! The slideshow turned out really cute! It was so fun to see you and your family! The kids had such a good time. Talk to you soon! Peggy and the kids

The Hockmans said...

Good job cousin, looks like you are really getting the hang of blogging, I am so glad. It looks fantastic, and no you are not blogging to yourself, I read it.

Stephanie T said...

What's the name of the song??? I couldn't hear the music and it's driving me crazy!
I'm glad you guys had fun at the circus. Too bad you didn't know until just before that you were going, your big gang could have scored some group tickets:-)

Patti said...

Jamie,I want to tell you that looking at your blog is such fun, It is fun to watch your little family growing and the fun things you do. It is always good to see you when we get up that way. Oh and Christopher is getting married July 26,We are all very grateful and happy for him!! Now it is just Chad's turn if he would ever find anyone.

Busy Lady said...

Jamie-

Your blog is awesome and I read it so keep it up. The kids are all so cute and it looks like you had a great vacation -LUCKY!!