Sunday, February 15, 2009

I thought this might be fun!

Here are some random pictures of my youth. Don't laugh to much! If you want to see them larger, just click on them. ENJOY!

This is my brother Sean, sister Julie, A neighbor, me and my brother Andy


This is me, my friend Natasha and Amy getting back from our first year at girls camp.








My brother Chris and my sister Julie with their dates.


This is me and my friend Amy at our first year of girls camp










Andy


This is my senior Portraits

This is also my senior Portraits

This is me and a friend named Lance


This is Aaron, my sister Julie, her best friend Nycole and her date

Me in my high school computers class

My good friend Tasha and I

Friends: Neil, Jodh, George, Nate, and Vistor at my 18th birthday surprise party

Friends George and Steph

Me in 8th grade

Me and my nephew (I was just barely engaged to Gregg)

Me with friends Steph and Tasha

Same friends

Me and friends Tammy and Stacia

Me, Don't remember when

Me with Friend Amy (I think I was about 12)

Me in 4th grade

Gregg and I RIGHT after getting engaged, on top of the Oakland temple

e
Tasha and Steph

Bro-in-law Brian, mom, bro. Sean, Dad, Bro Chris, Nephew Landon, Sis Julie, me, sis-in-law Susan, friend Lindsey

12 comments:

sockiepuppetsmom said...

LOL! It's so weird to see you guys at my parents house with Steph!

jethrojones said...

Nice pics, but I feel gypped. No love for Jethro, eh? Well, that is cool.

Jamie and Lindsey said...

I don't even think I have a picture of you Jethro. . .send one and I'll put it on here :)

Family Aldridge said...

How fun to go through your old pictures! They're great!

Natasha said...

I feel so loved lots of pics of steph and I. We had some good times didnt we

Busy Lady said...

This is too fun! I can't believe how much you still look like you did in high school, I guess some lucky girls just don't age - sigh. Cute pictures and what a fun stroll down memory lane!

Stephanie T said...

It's so weird that my sister is leaving comments on my friends blogs! Seriously I am feeling major jealously. Who's friend are you anyway??? Are you guys totally having a facebook friendship I don't know about:-)

Shandy said...

ok Jamie... you have not changed from your senior pics! you are still so young and youthful!! you go girl!
and seeing all of the photos was so much fun! thanks for sharing :) :)

Jenny Bobo said...

Fun to look at those Jamie. It took me back to when I first knew you! What ever happened to Amy? Fun stuff.

Amy said...

Wow, those are great! I might have to copy you- I have quite a few that everyone might like to see! Do you remember the flying squirrel at girls camp?

Sherri said...

Saw your comment at 320 Sycamore blog. Wanted to stop over and invite you to view mine. I post quick inexpensive gift ideas (posted a lil something last night) and crafts along with my thrift store finds/makeovers too! You STILL look as YOUNG as your SENIOR picture. KUDOS! Beautiful family.

The Hockmans said...

Oh my gosh, you do age so beautifully and I mean man you look so much better now (Senior pic excused, you look'n hot, mamma). Same goes for me too, I don't think I am brave enough to get out the printed memories. What were our parents thinking, letting us out of the house like that. Ha ha! Miss ya, and goodness... to remember the good 'ol days.
Good times, good times.