Sunday, February 8, 2009

A change of plans

I was actually hoping to post a slide show of old photos from my growing up years. I went through pictures and picked all the ones I wanted, and then my scanner wouldn't work. They were pictures that were sure to make you laugh, I'll have to find a way to post those later.
So I have decided that this post would be dedicated to my precious girls!
(The pictures rotate Alise to Maleah)
Not sure how to take the music off, so click on the sound and it'll turn off.
I just love my girls! They make me smile everyday.
Alise is so thoughtful and always looking to serve others by drawing a picture or offering to help with a chore. Many times I find her in her brothers room cleaning and she whispers to me," I want to surprise them mom." When she gets candy or money all she wants to do is share! One time she saved her money and bought some candy that she really wanted, when she got home she gave almost all of it away and was so happy about it. When someone is sick it just kills Alise, she thinks of anything and everything she can do for them. Today Preston was actually sick and she would look at him and then at me and say," mommy I feel so bad that he is sick." She is going to be a great mommy someday!
Maleah is also a sweetheart. Even though she is young her personality is shining through. She loves to sing songs and is often making up her own songs (most of the time it's a gibberish language with a few understandable words here and there). If we are in the car and she is upset, all we have to do is sing a song and she'll start singing too. She is so obedient and always wants to please us. When I tell her to do something most of the time her response is "okay mommy" or "sure mommy." She is very polite, when I hand her, her lunch there is always a "thank you mommy." Or when she wants something it's, "please mommy" and if for some reason that doesn't work there is a "PPPLLLLLLLEASSEEEEEE mommy!" She is my cuddler and loves to be with me. I love her so much!
Here are some recent shots of my girls, being the cuties that they are!

5 comments:

Busy Lady said...

They are cuties. Little girls are a blessing and having is a sister is one of life's greatest gifts. They are lucky to have each other!

Shandy said...

you certainly were blessed with two very special little girls!!!! loved all the pics of them! how precious!

The Hockmans said...

Ahhhhh, little girls. Darlings arn't they. I love the buns!
I want to see that pic you were talking about. You've gotten my curiosity now.
Thanks for leaving comments, you are so good at that.
Love, and miss ya,
Janese

Stephanie T said...

They are definately cuties! It's fun having 2 boys and 2 girls, huh!

Natasha said...

I love the pics they are so cute and so sweet how fun it is to have sisters in a way i think it's more fun to have them further apart because you have a older helper and nurturer