Saturday, April 4, 2009

I am playing Blog Catch-Up

Maleah's 2nd Birthday






My Trip To CALIFORNIA

A few weeks back I got to California for almost a week with Maleah. I had a great time. I got to see my brother and sister and their families.
Here is some of the things we did:

- Another birthday party for Maleah (the cousins really wanted to do one for her since it was her birthday the day we arrived).
- Lunch with just my sister/best friend (at my favorite resturant in the whole world)
- shopping
- Maleah loved playing with cousins
- visited Gregg's two sisters (and more cousins)
- went on a run with my brother (it kicked my butt)
- Went by my old house and neighborhood
- went to dinner with all my family(that was really cool to be all together)

Here are a few pictures but I have to warn you that they were mostly taken the night before I left at bed time.
Cousins (Grant and Nathan)

Brother (Christopher)

Kristen and Maleah (cousins)

sister-in-law Susan, Kristen and Maleah

My sister Julie (right after working all night long as a nurse)


Our Spring Break Tea party with cousins

We had a very fun tea party with lots of manners, it was so yummy and the kids loved it! Alise and I made it very formal with hand-made invitations and place mats, we even bought a new tea pot.
First we started out with sliced apples and sandwiches (I forgot to take the picture until they were almost gone)

Served with our Tea (which was made with soda and juice)

Next we had lemon muffins

And for dessert we had home made donuts and cookie ice-cream sandwiches (They were all being so goofy)




2 comments:

Stephanie T said...

Way fun!
I'm glad you are back to blogging

Busy Lady said...

Looks like so much fun! Happy Birthday Maleah, I can't believe she is 2 already!! You are so creative, I love the tea with cousins idea. Way to go to make Spring Break fun for the kids mom!!!