Monday, March 23, 2009

A Family of Sickee's



I got home from California (I'll have to write about that later) on Saturday afternoon and by Sunday 1/2 of the family was sick. Dallin and Preston had pink eye and Gregg felt yucky with a cold. Now it's Monday and all the kids are off for Spring break and we all have pink eye (except Alise) and almost all of us have the cold flu. I feel terrible today! I ache all over my whole body. I just want to curl up and sleep all day, but I have to many things to do. I hope we all get better soon. Gregg felt good enough to go to work today, so it's just me and the kids.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are all sick, and over Spring Break!! I hope you get better soon. This has been the worst cold and flu season, at least one person in my family was sick the entire month of January and February. I finally got the lysol out and plastered the house!! I was so tired of all the sickness. Hang in there!

Natasha said...

I am so sorry you all got sick that is such a bummer that seems to happen to mandi's family too every time they come and visit. feel better soon

Brooke said...

Bummer! Hope you and the family start feeling better soon.

The Hockmans said...

Yeah for motherhood, right? We never get a break even with when were down with the flu. There's always something to clean, bake or fold no matter what kind of day we are having. I'm telling you kids have it the best. I hope that you had a great time in California, too bad we can never see each other. So close yet so far away. Our mom's and dad's are going out to Chinese for dinner tonight, yeah remember the good ole days when we got to go. Oh well it'll be our turn again in a few more years. Miss ya, Hope you feel better real soon cause Motherhood is calling.

Melissa said...

Hi Jamie! I'm sorry to hear you and your family are not feeling well. We've been through the rounds here as well. I live in Texas~my husband is getting his PhD here so we are far from family. I miss Idaho and the mountains. I love Shandy~give her a hug for me. Thanks for your sweet words~you come visit anytime. :)

Jaydee lady said...

Jamie,

I am SO glad you came across my blog. It is neat to see your family. i can't believe you have 4! where have I been? You look great. Keep in touch

Jaydee