Friday, February 12, 2010

Alise's Spa Party!


The invitation Alise and I made.





This past January 29th Alise turned 7! I can hardly believe that she will be able to be baptised next year, she is growing up so fast! I let each of the kids have a party every other year and this was her year. We went though all kinds of options: Princess party, fashion show, you name it and the only one she even considered was a Spa party. So we decided to do foot massages, toe painting, and make-up. I rounded up the help of two Tweens (Katie and Leila) along with my mom "the make-up artist." They did a great job! Katie and Leila were wonderful helpers and they loved it too! The girls at the party were really pampered and one even said (while her feet were being rubbed), " I could be here all day." Alise wanted to play bingo so we also played a "spa bingo". It was so much fun and Alise said it was the best party she's ever had (although I think she says that every time).

5 comments:

{Marie Long} said...

That looks like a lot of fun. My invite must have gotten lost in the mail.

Hollie said...

What a neat idea! How fun!

Stephanie T said...

What a fun party.
I am so glad you are catching up. I miss seeing and hearing about your daily life and all the fun things you do.

You are an awesome mom!

Lizette said...

How cute! I would have loved to have a party like that when I was her age. I would love to have a party like that now! :)

Busy Lady said...

What a great idea for a party! Breanna had such a good time. You are a fun mom and apparently a pretty one too!! That was a funny comment from a 10 year old but I guess she doesn't like the "cake make up" look and you have natural beauty - you are lucky!