Thursday, September 4, 2008

Preston LOVES preschool!




Preston thinks he is So big now that he goes to school too. On his first day he sat down right away and started the project on the table (that's what they do when they wait for the other kids to arrive). I told him good bye as he was working and he didn't even turn around, he just said," Bye" and then kept doing his project. He has been in school now for a week, he goes Tuesday and Thursady mornings. He asks me every night if he has school the next day or not. When I say yes, he is SO excited and gets ready as soon as he hops out of bed the next day (usually at least 2 1/2 hours early). I am so proud of my little guy! Here on some school shots.

1 comment:

Starnes fam said...

Yay! I am so glad that our boys are together twice a week!