Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dallin's Presentation

Dallin class was assigned to read a biography of someone famous this month. Dallin actually chose two, Abraham Lincoln and George Washington. He read both and decided that he wanted to to do George Washington. The night before the presentation Dallin tried on the wig in the bathroom, looked in the mirror and said," I don't know mom, I think everyone is going to laugh at me." I reassured him that everyone was dressing up and that people would think it was cool. Moments later Gregg came into the bathroom and began laughing uncontrollably. So much for mom's comforting words!Anyway to make a long story shorter, he wore the wig (I let him decide) and he looked great! Hardly anyone in his class made a sound. He did a great job on his presentation and I was VERY proud of him. . .and he was too!














Here are some of his classmates: Abe Lincoln , the indian girl(I forgot her name)and, Helan Keller


3 comments:

Cindi said...

Great job Dallin! Dad's sometimes don't get that we need to hold back the laughter until afterward. I am glad to see that he wore the wig.

Stephanie T said...

He is pretty cute! I love taking pictures of stuff like this.

Shandy said...

wooohoo for Dallin!
that's too funny that Greg came in laughing just moments after reassuring him no one would - LOL