Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I had this crazy idea. . . . (this is the 11th post)

Each of my kids have a baby picture of me adding a little extra hair to their head, it's just something I have always done. This past Sunday me and the kids had a great time goofing around, we've never laughed SO HARD! I am sure my kids think I am nuts sometimes!
I asked permission to add these to my blog and even Dallin said he didn't mind. Enjoy!

Dallin






























































Alise
























Preston











Maleah





















Emma































I showed Gregg these pictures when he came home and he laughed and said," Our boys really would make cute girls!"

6 comments:

The Ward(s) said...

When I saw your first picture I thought: "That's a cute girl." Haha. . .Emma's picture is pretty cute too.

elaine

Stephanie T said...

Those are too funny. My girls totally loved looking at all the picture on your blog but this one made them laugh when I showed them what you did.

I'm glad your enjoying your kids!

Brooke said...

This is the best post of all! I love it and your boys do make cute girls too!! :-)

Hollie said...

Have you always had long hair? That is too funny. I might have to try that with my boys ;)

The Sanders said...

That's so funny..I think Emma is my favorite! I love all your posts! They were great!

Karla said...

too cute!