Saturday, August 9, 2008

BLAST FROM THE PAST!






Gregg and I went to an 80's party tonight and had a great time! I origionally planned to go shopping for the PERFECT 80's outfit but that didn't happen. So Gregg and I dug in our closets and got creative.
When we got to the party they put stickers on each of our backs with pictures of old 80's movies, shows, and music groups. We then had to try to guess what was on our backs by asking people yes and no questions. That was so much fun remanissing about all the old things we used to do. I got the smurfs and Gregg got Dukes of Hasard. Then later they had 80's karioke. That was halarious listening to people sing WAY off key. It was great, take a look.

6 comments:

Stephanie T said...

Totally Fun! I especially love the "wings" in your hair!

The Hockmans said...

You look totally hot! Wow the 80's... so rad. Sorry I havn't got a new post up, we have been just so busy lately. I like your song by the way. I'll try to get a post up soon though. Love always.

{Marie Long} said...

What a fun night! I just wanted to let you know I left a memory on your memory post.

Julie said...

Yes, thank heavens there was no video footage of the singing! It only got crazier after you left.

Michele said...

Awesome, I think you did a great job with your outfits pegged pants and all. Really all you would need is a couple of gallons of hairspray and you are right with the 80's look.
By the way you look awesome. You should come to Colorado in the spring and run the Boulder Boulder with me. Its 10K so around 7 miles, we would have a blast! I bet there are a lot of cool races in Idaho also. What do you think?

Jill said...

You looked awesome Jamie!! I was so sad that we were out of town that weekend and missed all the fun!