Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New Song

I usually am not into country music but this song by Carrie Underwood is really awesome! I had never heard it before until I went over to my brother Andy's house and he was playing the video on his computer. He asked me to sit and watch too, and at the end when it shows the older couple Andy just broke down and cryed (I did too). That part is really touching and even now I can't watch it without crying.
Check it out. . . .I promise it has a happy ending.
Sorry Andy I hope I didn't ruin your manly image, I love you bro!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky4rfA_tebY

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks Jamie (and Andy)! I always hear this song and love it, but it is a lot different feeling while watching the video!
Jen ;)

Stephanie T said...

I had no idea that you were so into music until you started your blog. I like the songs that you put on it. I still have to figure out how to do that.