Tuesday, October 14, 2008

3 Tags in one!

Quirks

Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours

So here goes . . .

1. I have to kiss my husband goodbye when ever he (or I) leaves the house if I don't get to I am upset.

2.I have to clean the kitchen as soon as we finish a meal. I guess it's kind of nice because my husband is the same. If I am not there doing the dishes then he is.

3. I leave my projects (whatever I am working on) laying around and I like it that way because then I remember to finish them. My husband isn't to fond of this idea :) but he puts up with it anyway.

4. I love to take my cat on car rides. I think I enjoy it more than the kids!

5. I call Denise (my sister-in-law) at least 5 times a day. Denise calls me about the same. We just can't get enough of each other. LOve you NEE-SEE :)

6. Sometimes out of the blue I grab one of my kids, hold them down and hug and kiss them until they want me to let go . . .usually they love it! Dallin might not admit it but I think he likes it the most!

I TAG ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DO IT

Photo Tag
I guess you post the 3rd picture in your 3rd file and explain the picture. SO...here it is:
This is a picture of our whole family (except Maleah because she wasen't born yet) in Germany with Gregg's Oma (grandma). This was in May 2006


HUSBAND TAG

1. Where did you meet your husband? At his mission homecomming.

2. How long did you date before you married? 5 months

3. How long have you been married? 10 years

4. What does he do that surprises you? He always helps around the house, I never have to dust anything or vaccum a floor. . .he's a pretty amazing guy! Also last Sunday I came home from choir practice and dinner was ready made (he made tacos).

5. What is his favorite feature? I love his blue eyes! Oh and he's been working out so I have to say that his musscles turn me on too:)

6. What is your favorite quality of his? I love how he listens and tries to make me feel better when I am upset. He is also a very honest guy and that is really important to me.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Honey

8. What is his favorite food? Not sure, I think Mexican but he likes everything.

9. What is his favorite sport? Basketball and Tennis.

10. When & where was your first kiss? After a week of dating in front of my house.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love to go out to eat at nice resturants.

12. Do you have any children? 4

13. Does he have any hidden talents? He gives great advice and he is very smart. I guess that's hidden to some people because he is a quiet guy.

14. How old is he? 33

15. Who said I love you first? I am not sure, I think he did???

16. What is his favorite music? He likes a lot of things.

17. What do you admire most about him? His honesty.

18. What is his favorite color? Blue

19. Will he read this? No

20. Who do you tag? Brooke, Cindi, Becky, Erin

2 comments:

Cindi said...

Thanks Jamie! I haven't seen the husband one. This is a great way to get to know your husband better through your eyes.

Shandy said...

girl!
wow - I have learned soooo many fun things about you! ok... dh cooks and cleans on his own motivation - wowie! that's awesome!
loved reading about how you 2 met and stuff... so wonderful!