Saturday, October 25, 2008

I just love our family

We had such a great time with Spencer(Gregg's brother)and Marie and their two kids. They live in Louisiana so we don't see them very often. When they came it was like old times right away. Marie and I talked about girly stuff and the boys well . . . .


they did manly stuff. We also had awesome late night talks, a movie night, we took the kids to the zoo, and Gregg and I babysat for them while they went out to celebrate their 3 year aniversery. I loved every minute of their stay and we were so sad to see them go (especially since we had no idea when we will see them again).

Here is a cute family shot of their cute little family.

This is Little Spencer (they call him little man) he was SO cute!

7 comments:

Stephanie T said...

What a fun visit. Nice new pics too!

Natasha said...

I love the new pics on your blog way cute glad you had fun with greg's family

Jen said...

What a fun weekend!
I like you new family pics!

Starnes fam said...

Great idea to get pictures of the family by the temple! SOunds like you had a great time!

Busy Lady said...

Sounds like you had fun. I love visits with family! Your family pictures came out awesome, such a cute family!

Erin said...

Love the new family pics. Who took them?? Miss you guys.
Erin

The Hockmans said...

Sorry its been a while, I've been busy, ok, not really the most creative excuse but its true. I love your pictures, I can't believe how many kids you have girl. I was like 1,2...3..4, holy cow! I guess I already knew that but to see them all laid out like that in your family photo,(which by the way is so way cute) was kinda of shocking. Oh well I guess its only two more than me. You go girl! Glad thing are going well with you and your adorable family, miss ya lots!