Monday, October 6, 2008

I am so MAD!

I really wanted to post pictures of Dallin's party and some of the things I have been working on, however my camera broke last night! I have no idea what could have happen to it. I was at my parents house having dinner and I snapped a few shots, put my camera down and as soon as I went to use it again it didn't work. When I push down the button to take a picture the camera turns black. I am so frustrated! I can't afford a new one right before Christmas! Then when we got home from my parents house we opened the garage door to park inside and our automatic garage door opener broke too! We had to hand shut the door and then the lock wouldn't work either so we had to use a screw driver to lock it! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I could just scream! I feel like nothing works lately! Thanks for letting me vent a little bit!

10 comments:

Brooke said...

How lame! So sorry- it seems like when it rains it pours.

Natasha said...

so sorry nothings working right now I hope you can still get your pics from your camera.

Starnes fam said...

O man! Why do things always have to break at the same time? How frustrating!

Jen said...

Wow, what a crazy day for you! I had a similar day happen to me earlier this week with school! It's true about, "when it rains it poors!!".

As for your camera, I had that same thing happen to mine earlier this year. After getting it replaced (free of charge) by the manufacturer ... TWICE. I finally figured out that it was the memory card causing the problems and making my camera shutting down on its own. I was able to retrive the pictures from the memory card by putting it into my printer since I have slots for a variety of memory cards like they do at Costco. So you might want to try that if you have a printer that can do that or take if over to Costco. If this works, do not use this memory card again and get a new one for your camera.

I hope this works for you!!

Stephanie T said...

I'm so sorry! I hope you can at least get your pictures off. We've had some success with putting the memory card into a different camera and then downlaoding the pictures.

As for the garage opener, I hope it is something simple like it just needs to be reset or a fuse replaced.

Even so, it's very frustrating to have things breakdown on you when your life is going at 100 miles an hour. I hope you have a better week!

Family Aldridge said...

Bummer Jamie! Keep your chin up = ). You're doing a great job on your blog! Peggy

Erin said...

You are preaching to the choir!! Things will look up they have too. Love you guys and miss you.
Erin

The Odom Family said...

I'm sorry things have been so crazy for you. Hang in there, things will get better!! We miss you guys.

Shandy said...

Jaime -- well, you know when it rains it pours!! I totally feel for you! so sorry :(
ps: found you through the Morgan's blog and I must say that I've enjoyed my visit here this evening reading up on all of you! I think you're a great mom and miss visiting with you!

Amy said...

Jamie, I can just see your face when all of that craziness came down on you at once. As moms, I think we can all sympathize with you. You are doing a great job.