Friday, November 21, 2008

Doctor here I come!

Okay, I have been procrastenating but I finally have an appointment. I have been having these horrible, horrible headachs lately. They start with bright lights (sort of like someone just took your picture) and the lights get worse and worse until I have this massive headach and I can't really function. Sometimes I get numb on one side of my body and sometimes I have it so bad that I can't even talk right. I can think stright but my words come out all wrong. About 2 weeks ago I was at Old Navy with Denise and it happened. I tried talking to her but it was so difficult and she was a little worried. I ment to make an appointment but things got busy and I didn't have another one. . . .until today. I was in bed for quite awhile, while my kids ran around my bedroom. My poor visiting teachers waited at the door and no one ever answered it:( I finally decided that enough was enough and I found a doctor (because I only had a OBGYN doctor) and made an appointment. It's this Tuesday at 1:30, so please pray for me. I hope its nothing serious, I'll update you when I know more.

3 comments:

Natasha said...

I hope its nothing serious as well good luck

Shandy said...

Jamie! that sounds scary! so sorry for feeling so bad :(
I'm glad you made an apt.!
I'll say a prayer for you...

Michele said...

I would not worry. Lets pretend that you just need to see a Chiropractor and it is just a matter of adjusting your neck or something as easily resolved. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I will be watching for your updates.