Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Song, A Party, and a Tag

MALEAH'S SONG


PRESTON'S PARTY
Preston's birthday party was today! He doesn't actually turn 4 until Saturday but he had his first real party today. He invited all the kids from preschool (even the girls) and one other boy from church. It was all about dinosaurs and he loved it! We had a Dino egg hunt, played musical Dino's, colored pictures and played play dough. You know. . .it really is funny to watch kids that age, they don't really care about other people. I know that sounds bad but I mean that in a very innocent way (they aren't doing things to be mean or rude). One of the girls was really shy and complained to her mom the whole time that she wanted to leave, one boy ignored what we were doing and did his own thing, and Preston . . .well he ditched his friends once he opened his presents! I don't think any of the kids even knew the birthday boy wasn't with them :) Even so, I think they all had a great time. Thank you to Tina who stayed and helped she was a lifesaver!!!


I've been Tagged So here goes...........

8 Favorite TV shows
1-Jon and Kate + 8
2-Cosby show (reruns )
3-Home Improvement (reruns )
4- Little People Big World
5- The News
6-Running out of shows ???
7-Honestly I really don't watch much T.V
8-

8 Things I did yesterday
1-went shopping for a scout project
2-Cleaned house
3-mailed a package to my grandma
4-Made dinner for dinner group (4 families)
5-read blogs
6-decorated for Preston's party
7-made a dinosaur cake for Preston's party
8-went to the gym

8 Things I look forward to
1-Girls Weekend end of April Yeah
2-Thanksgiving
3-Christmas
4-Maleah not throwing tantrums
5-My Anniversary 11 yrs 09/10
6- naps (yeah right)
7-my next date with my hubby
8-Tammy (my sister-in-law) coming to visit

8 Favorite Restaurants
1-Olive Garden
2-Applebees
3-Chili's
4-WONDERFUL CHINESE -only in CA:(
5-Ruby River
6-I am to picky about my restaurants to have 8 favorites!
7-
8-

8 Things on my wish list
1-I wish my house could be spotless
2-I wish I could be a better organizer
3-I wish I could win the lotto
4-I wish I could travel to Germany to visit family
5-I wish I could go on a cruise
6-I wish that I could build my dream home
7-I wish I could be more patient
8-I wish I didn't have to think of so many things to wish for!

5 comments:

Stephanie T said...

What! So are you coming to San Fran!!! I really hope so, because I have a project I want you to help with for the girlies.

Shandy said...

what an adorable song!
and I'm impressed with that dino cake! way too cute!
my boys were big time dino freaks at that age too - heehehe
and loved learning more about you from the tag :)

Natasha said...

Yeah I really hope you come that would be awesome. I look forward to seeing you there

The Hockmans said...

What?...you go to the gym. Awesome, I don't even go to the gym. I really need to though. Love the cake! What is it about dinos and boys, got me. Love ya!

Busy Lady said...

The party looks like fun! He is so cute!! I love the tag comments. I don't think I could have come up with 8 for some of those either....