Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My doctor update!

This afternoon wouldn't you know it, I was eating lunch when I started to see spots AGAIN! I was kind of annoyed because my doctor appointment was going to be in an hour and I can't drive if I am having a migraine (it's to dangerous). So I called my mom to drive me, and lucky for me Caleb was here for my kids and I was able to lay down and rest until it was time to go. By the time I got there I felt pretty good. The doctor said he thinks I am just having bad migraines but to be sure he ordered an MRI. I will be having the MRI next week sometime, they still have to call and make an appointment for me. He said that he doesn't think they will find anything on the MRI and if they don't, he has this really cool migraine pill that dissolves and works really fast. I am not worried at all, in fact I am actually excited that there might be something out there that will help. I'll update you next week when I go. Thank you all for caring so much. Love you all- Jamie

5 comments:

The Hockmans said...

I really hope that is all it really is. I have been thinking about you and have been wondering what your doctor was going to say. Thanks for letting us know. Keep us posted. I am sorry you are getting migraines, I hear they can be pretty nasty. Sorry.

Shandy said...

sorry to hear that you had another attack! :(
thanks for keeping us updated -- hopefully the MRI will come back free and clear and then you'll be ready for the "miracle pill" -- HOORAY for medicine :)

Natasha said...

I hope its just as simple as a magic pill to make it all go away. thanks for the update

Busy Lady said...

I will pray that it is just migraines and they get you on some medication that will help. I know how awful migraines can be! Hang in there....

Jen said...

I will be praying for you Jamie! I hope everything does turn out good for you on the MRI! It is the pits having bad miagranes, especially when you have a family to take care of! Love ya!!