Saturday, January 24, 2009

Random updates

Maleah will be 2 years old in March but she is already showing interest in the potty. She asks me once in awhile to go (or I ask her) and she actually goes almost every time. She is very proud and mommy is too! Maleah also LOVES to sing, so I recorded a couple of her favorite songs. . .isn't she a cutie???



I have been so proud of Dallin lately that I just need to brag a little. The other day I got a phone call from his 3rd grade teacher asking me to attend their school Assembly that Friday. She said that Dallin would be getting an award because he is just outstanding and his grades are awesome!!! I was such a proud mommy that day! I went to the Assembly (he had no idea I'd be there and no idea he was getting an award)and I had butterfly's in my tummy because I knew how happy he'd be to see me there and then to get an award like that in front of the whole school. He walked in and saw me, and was all smiles after that! It was a great experience!!! I am so happy to be his mommy! Also, I've started baby siting for a family in our ward once in awhile, while she heads off to school. This is a quick video of their little boy falling asleep while he was playing . . . .I just couldn't resist filming, it was so funny!

5 comments:

Shandy said...

how cool for you and Dallin! what a good little guy you've got there!

and that video is too funny!

Busy Lady said...

Potty training, yeah!!! It's so great when they get it and girls seem to get it so fast. Good job on the award Dallin, you mus be very proud!

Stephanie T said...

Maleah is so adorable!
Way to go Dallin!

Natasha said...

way to go Dallin I am glad he is doing so well.

Family Aldridge said...

Potty training at two!! That's so great!! I hope I am able to train Lineah when she is at that age.