Saturday, January 17, 2009

We have a winner!

The total of my shopping trip was . . . .$54.73
So our winner is. . . . Shandy Vogt! YEAAAAAAAA!
Mealah show her what she's won:

A wonderful box of Fruit Loops!

Fruit Loops are great for snacking. . .

For wearing as a necklace. . . .


For eating for breakfast. . . .


And even for taking on long road trips!

Shandy we hope you enjoy those Fruit Loops!!!!!!!
But wait that is not all . . .we have a second runner up. . .Staci Starnes! Staci for being the second place winner you will receive a complimentary box of peanut butter granola bars! Great guessing ladies!

4 comments:

Cup Half Full said...

How did you pick the name Mealah for your daughter? That is my exact name and I have never heard of another Mealah with the same spelling. Just curious. Have a great weekend.

-Mealah :)

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Actually the spelling is a little different. The same letters just rearanged different. My daughter is Maleah. I found it online while looking for baby names at one of those websites. I just love it!

Shandy said...

for real! how exciting that I won - although I feel like I somewhat cheated since I put down 2 numbers!
oh, well.. I'm not complaining (if you aren't) - LOL

Shandy said...

I got your comment on my blog and I have to tell you that when I got home yesterday I saw the box all strapped up in the carseat! (and I thought to myself.. I wonder how long they've been there?!)... good to know you just put them there yesterday ;)
thanks again!!!
we love fruit loops!!