Monday, December 29, 2008

Can you feel the love???

The other night Gregg went into the girls room to do the nightly check before we went to bed. The next thing I know he is calling me in their room to show me something. I walked in, looked into Maleah's crib (fully expecting to see both the girls in there sound asleep just like last time) but the bed was empty. My first reaction was panic. I quickly turned around to look at Alise's bed, and there they were fast asleep. After we put them to bed, Alise must have again wanted her sister, climbed into Maleah's crib, pulled her out and put her into her own bed. They never made a sound so I am assuming they both enjoyed it. Looking at them sure made Gregg and I smile, I am so glad they get along so well!

6 comments:

Busy Lady said...

This is how my sister and I were. We are 20 months apart and you couldn't get us away from each other. It's neat to see that sisterly love!!

The Hockmans said...

You know whats funny? I actually checked your blog first before I chose the background I did because I didn't want to copy you on accident, silly I know. Your girls are adorable, so sweet.

Stephanie T said...

They are so precious together!

Hillary said...

Your girls are so cute. (: And Dallin looks pretty handsome without his braces on! Really, I can't wait to get some back on... My smile still bugs! Haha. Hope your Christmas was as great as mine- Macky and I ended up getting a Wii!

Natasha said...

So cute I am glad they get along so well.

Shandy said...

awww-- how sweet!
now, you know you really are blessed to have girls that get along and love each other, right?1 because that truly is a blessing! i love it and hope my girls are like that!