Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mysterious song!

Okay so I never picked this song that is playing right now. . .it picked me! Pretty freaky really. I have no idea where it came from, I thought maybe my playlist was going nuts so I deleted the whole section, and still this song plays. I hope you like it, you might be hearing it forever if I can't fix the problem :0) I actually wrote a message to "the blog doctor", I didn't even know they had something like that,so I hope he helps me out. Until then enjoy the song if it's your taste, if not turn down the sound. Oh, and check out the blog under this one too.

2 comments:

Starnes fam said...

That is so strange about the song....wierd.
Your Christmas stuff looks great! Its hard to believe its already December when the temps keep climbing up into the 50's everyday! (I'm not complaining though!)

Natasha said...

That is so weird about the song I like it I have herd it before but its weird that the whole song doesn't even play it stops like in the middle and then repeats itself to funny. Hope you can get it fixed