Friday, December 12, 2008

THE RESULTS ARE IN!!!

I had my MRI on Tuesday night. It took about 30 minutes and it was pretty easy, although they did have to give me an IV and inject me with die, I HATE needles! Anyway, last night my doctor called and said that everything looked normal and he prescribed me with that migraine medicine that I was telling you about. I feel so much better knowing that everything is okay. I just want to say thank you to everyone who said a prayer for me, that means so much!

6 comments:

Shandy said...

ooooh HOORAY!!!!
I bet that is a very comforting feeling to have the results back (and that it was good!) :)

Brooke said...

So glad to hear it's only migraines, although those are no fun. I have them too and they really knock my socks off when they come around! Hopefully your medicine will help.

The Hockmans said...

Oh thats such wonderful news! I am so glad that it was nothing serious and that it can be controlled simply with some meds. Take care, love ya!

Jen said...

I am glad everything is okay for you! I hope this medication will work for you!! Love you, Jen :)

Natasha said...

I am so glad that everything is ok hopefully the medicine works for you.

Stephanie T said...

That's great news! What a relief.