Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Grinch!

Kittys are so little and cute, fluffy and innocent. . . .



well mine isn't! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my kitty but she has become the Christmas Grinch! Ever since we put up our Christmas tree she isn't the same cat. She now scratches our couches, our nice dinning room chairs, and climbs up our Christmas tree. Climbing up the tree actually wouldn't bother me if she didn't knock down every ornament, make our star crocked everyday, or make the beads that were nicely strung on the tree slide right off. Right now our tree looks like someone knocked it over and stomped on it! Finally in the end I got so tired of fixing the tree that I stopped doing it! So for Christmas this year we have a "Special" tree :) Here is a few pictures of the damage, but I have to say that it looks 99 times worse in person!

2 comments:

Busy Lady said...

Okay that is hilarious!! I think the cat is reverting back to her "natural" way of being (a wild cat) and attacking things, after all that is the way things are in the animal kingdom. Your poor tree. I don't blame you, I would have quit fixing it as well!

Amy said...

I love how the beads are hanging askew. Maybe that is her way of expressing the Christmas spirit.